Friday, July 10, 2009

Getting a House!!!


Well It again has been to long since I have posted anything on our blog. A quick update on our family...We are finally moving out of our small 950 sq. ft apartment, and moving into a 3000 sq. ft house. YEA!!! I think I am going to have the most empty house ever :) Oh well I am sure it will be full of STUFF soon and I will not know what happened to all the space. We are moving out to the Queen Creek area and next to my cousins Mike & Marianne, and Justin & Jessica. We are so excited and are happy we will be able to seen them more often (we hope). The pictures above are just some recent photos taken by my very talented sister-in-law Emily. The ones below are some of the house.
Front Back
Well untill next time...



2 comments:

Chelsi Chipps said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see your house!!! WHOO HOO!!

And that picture of your kids is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!!

Rebekah said...

The house looks great! Bekah and I are so happy for you guys. Tell me when you get ready to lay sod in the back. I may be able to get you a deal. At least we can get you a good deal on labor, free. I'll send Bekah over.

Jonathan