Thursday, December 11, 2008

I know, I know I haven't posted in a REALLY long time. We were playing over this weekend for Kinzies 3rd Birthday and got some really funny pictures of her. They really have nothing to do with the party but they are really FUNNY!!!!

These are of Kinzie in ONE of Brett's pant legs. She was so happy that she got to put daddy's pants on. :)

Kinzie got some "toolers & fixers" for her birthday from G & G Glenn and she LOVES them. These are of her and Brett playing with the tools that she got. It was fun to see her at work!



Well that's all for our family for the moment. I will try and get some Christmas stuff soon!



5 comments:

Brad & Jenn said...

That is hysterical! I love the pants leg pics! So funny! Great to hear from you guys! Our phone number is still the same and we would love to have you guys over anytime! Take care and Keep in touch!

Chelsi Chipps said...

She's so cute!! I love it!

Emily said...

Okay those pictures of Kinzie in Brett's pants are hilarious! I love you have a blog so i can see these fun things!

-Emily

Rebekah said...

Hey guys! We haven't seen you all in forever! It looks like you guys are doing great and Kinzie is so cute! We miss you guys!

Amber Miskin said...

Congrats on having a baby boy! When are you due? (I found your link from Jenn's...) I can't believe how big Shelbie and Kenzie are getting. Time sure does fly! Good luck and hope to hear back from you soon...