Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A little about us

So I thought that I would try the world of blogging.

How the Glenn Family started:

Brett and I met in March of 2005, but did not start dating until October of that same year. The official start date of us dating depends on which one of us you talk to; I stand firm that our first official date was October 2nd when he was invited to my daughters 2nd birthday party. He says it was a few days after that when he invited me on a date. Oh well, tomato tomoto. Not to long after that we were engaged at the happiest place on earth, Disneyland, on November 28th. Only two short months later on January 29th Brett and I got married and just celebrated our 3rd anniversary. We are already looking forward to number 4. Our daughters Shelbie and Makinzie are 5 and 2. Shelbie and Makinzie are two of the funniest and loving girls you will ever meet. They enjoy having each other as sisters and make us smile on a daily bases!

Our first year of marriage was much like a rollercoaster. Along with a new marriage Brett and I welcomed our second daughter Makinzie in December of 2005. Prepared for Brett to adopt Shelbie which was finalized in November of 2006 and both of us went back to school. Brett is going to school to be a Mechanical Engineer, and I am studying Business Finance. Brett is in his last year of study and looking forward to starting a new job as soon as he graduates. I still have a long, long, long time till I can even think of graduating but I feel like I am making some progress.

Well that us, not much more to say!! I will try to keep this updated as our lives continue to change of the next year or so.

No comments: